Airtel smartTrybe ? share your experience


Airtel smartTrybe was said to be  Airtel's new product which enables Nigerian Youths and "young at heart" enjoy  best rates on data and calls to all networks, night browsing for your favorite movies, series and music and special weekend deals.
Airtel smartTrybe was said to offer the following benefits...

How to Migrate
Dial *312# to Migrate..

Daily benefits for the plan are:
• Calls at 11k/sec to all networks
• 1GB for N500. Valid for 7 days
• Night Browsing N25 for 500MB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
• N50 for 1.5GB. Valid between 12 and 5 am
• Special weekend deal,N200 for 250MB + 30 Mins for Airtel Calls
• Free 15MB every week.

My little experience with AIRTEL smartTRYBE
After going through what Airtel have to offer through this new plan on paper ,I was more than convinced to switch to smartTrybe  and my first experience using this Plan was bad.
The key reason for switching to the said new AIRTEL smartTrybe was to enjoy the unlimited data package attached to the plan ,but to my surprise AIRTEL deducted my N100 airtime and failed to offer me the service which I paid for.
Just Today I have been getting feedback from my friends who tested the Night Browsing which cost N25 for 500MB.which was said to be valid between 12 and 5 am and N50 for 1.5GB ,that AIRTEL only deducted their Airtime but failed to offer the services which they charged for.
If you are switching to Airtel smartTrybe I can confirm to you that the only good thing about this Tariff is only the call Tariff, yes the call Tariff is not a scam calls at 11k/sec to all networks is real I tested it with N200 airtime and I was able to make 30 minutes straight call to a MTN line.


Are you on the AIRTEL smartTrybe plan? Kindly share your experience with the plan using the comment box below....

2 comments:

  1. Nice tarrif plan... But for calling only is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will advise you guys to chill a little bit maybe airtel is still test running the plan (Night browsing)

    ReplyDelete

Designed by Kaesy Nwosu